The m.lift 400 Manual Traction Hoist has unrestricted lifting height and adapts to all types of suspended platforms, bosuns chairs and work cages.
The compact size and light weight makes it easy to handle. Installation and operation is simple and intuitive. The hand crank mechanism is smooth and comfortable to use.
For safety, the m.lift 400 has an automatic brake system and a built-in fall prevention safety device for the suspension wire rope. An optional second wire rope can be used with the built-in second wire rope safety device (mandatory when using multi-tier platforms).
• Built-in primary and second wire rope brakes,
no extra bolt-on devices needed
• Compact and light weight
• Simple and comfortable to operate
• Adaptable to all kinds of platforms, work
cages and bosuns chairs
• Durable constructi on for long life span
• Stainless Steel version for marine environment
• Shortened Cranks
• An optional second wire rope can be used with
the built-in second wire rope safety device
(mandatory when using multi-tier platforms)
See link below